Terms & Conditions
- Seasonal conditions, festive seasons and availability of stock may affect the supply of certain types of flowers, colours and containers requested for. Under such circumstances we reserved the right to replace the items in your order with that of another item of equal or higher value. In certain cases, the arrangement style may be changed according to the items available.
- Orders received before 1.30 p.m.(GMT + 0800 hrs) on weekdays and Saturdays can be delivered on the SAME DAY unless otherwise specified.
- Orders received after 1.30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays will be delivered on the following Monday.
- There is no delivery on Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Requested delivery time as stated in your order form is not guaranteed and can be delayed at times due to unforseen circumstances beyond our control. However, we will make all possible attempts to meet your request.
- In certain areas especially in remote areas, orders may be delivered a day earlier or after of the requested date due to unavailability and/or difficulty of delivery service.
- Should any problem arises regarding your order or delivery, we will contact you by e-mail.
- During festive and peak seasons such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas and Chinese New Year, please place your order at least 3 days in advance to ensure availability of stock.
- Before submitting an order please review all information requested for in the order form such as recipient's name, delivery address, contact number (VERY IMPORTANT), delivery date and time etc.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information submitted can delay the order and delivery. We will not be liable for any delay whatsoever due to incomplete or erroneous information.
- If the recipient refuses to accept the delivery, no refund will be made as the order is considered sold.
- Any refund to be made is at the discretion of the Company.
- Placing and submitting an order(s) with us imply that you agreed to the above terms and conditions.